Careers with BCHA
The Broward County Housing Authority is a recognized leader in the affordable housing industry. We provide safe, affordable housing to more than 6500 low and moderate income families in Broward County. We are a diverse organization dedicated to the highest ideals of public service. If you want to be a part of the team engaged in this rewarding effort, BCHA offers an array of career opportunities in the clerical, administrative, management, and maintenance fields.
What are the benefits of working for BCHA?
- Florida Retirement Pension Plan
- flexible spending accounts
- 457 deferred compensation
- health, dental, and life insurance
- sick and vacation time
- work related auto/gas allowance
- incentive (bonus days)
- educational reimbursement
BCHA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace